The Tel-Sell Representative (TSR) is the direct source of ticket sales for the Lottery. The TSR is responsible for contacting assigned Lottery retailers via telephone and securing orders for instant lottery tickets from those retailers, as well as handling Lottery related questions and/or problems encountered, resulting in maximum sales of tickets through professional and thorough sales techniques.
- Contact retailers within assigned call list on a regular call cycle.
- Provide information and sales about new and existing games and promotions.
- Employ professional telephone sales techniques to insure Lottery retailers order the appropriate number of packs for their sales and call frequency.
- Access appropriate computer screens and input sales and sales related data.
- Develop positive working relationships with Lottery retailers, resulting in motivated, pro-Lottery attitudes wherever possible.
- Provide regular and consistent feedback from Lottery retailers to management, sharing retailer suggestions, ideas, and/or questions in a timely fashion.
- Develop a sound business relationship with assigned Lottery Representatives
- Handle incoming calls from Lottery retailers, resolving problems or questions as they relate to inventory needs, current promotions, order status/tracking and other lottery related needs, insuring that all calls receive complete attention and thorough follow-up.
- · All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Advanced understanding of telephone sales principles and techniques
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual preferred
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $13.00 /hour
|Job Category||Customer Service|