Job Summary –
- Supply technician is responsible for keeping inventory flowing in and out of warehouse spaces.
- Receive supply requests review and approve for completeness and conformity to guidelines; contact originator for clarification when necessary, initiate informal bidding procedures; contact vendors to gather data on price and availability; decide best source of supply when terms delivery date and distribution are a factor;
- Prepare and process various documents such as purchase orders delivery orders.
Period of Performance: Jan – April, 2018
Work Hours: 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
- An understanding of the needs of the organization serviced – will provide info
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data, to establish the facts, and to take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines
- High school diploma and 1year experience working in a warehouse environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
Workspace and other equipment required to perform the job will be provided. Must be able to pass
Pay Range – $11.23 – $13.00
Please answer the following questions: