Requiring Office: Joint Project Manager for Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Contamination Avoidance (JPM NBC CA)
Team: Stryker NBCRV Sensor Suite – Joint Product Manager for Reconnaissance and Platform Integration (JPM RPI) Support Location:
Edgewood, MD – On-site
Sub-Title: Test Lead
Education and Experience Required:
•Basic Requirement: The contractor shall possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering Management, or a related discipline, as well as eight (8) years of general experience and five (5) years of relevant experience.
•Trade off Requirement: The contractor shall possess an Associate’s degree or professional certificate in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry,
Biology, Mathematics, Engineering Management, or a related discipline, as well as ten (10) years of general experience and seven (7) years of
relevant experience. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; Performance Based Tasks Required
• The contractor shall provide T&E analysis to the PM or lead test engineer.
• The contractor shall identify test resource requirements (e.g., workforce, infrastructure, assets, etc.).
The contractor shall:
· Identify and define required tests
· Monitor test coverage
· Evaluate overall quality experienced
· Specify the required test data
· Evaluate the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle
• Provide feedback and input to program functional IPTs, IPRs, milestone decisions, and required program updates
• The contractor shall conduct and manage assigned test events including providing on the ground support and feedback for the program at test locations.
• The contractor shall provide guidance on test concepts, identify test resource requirements, and ensure facility T&E tools are capable of supporting planned testing.
• The contractor shall develop a master test schedule in accordance with the agreed upon test strategy, incorporating it into the program IMS (in conjunction with functional leads) and updating it as necessary.
• The contractor shall participate in IPTs/working groups that require T&E expertise and conduct test readiness reviews.
• The contractor shall participate and provide input to program functional IPTs, IPRs, milestone decisions, and required program updates.
• The contractor shall develop and maintain all T&E documentation (e.g., TEMP, detailed test plans, etc.) in support of the program.
• The contractor shall provide T&E input into program documentation (e.g., LCCEs, LCMPs, SEPs, etc.).
• The contractor shall travel up to 75% of working days to execute all
|Date posted||19 AUG 2017|
|Posting Expires||25 Sept 2017|
|Job Title||Test Analyst Level III|
|Position Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Code/ Req#||TE/00128-SE|