Creative Management Staffing Services is seeking to hire a Program Coordinator for the Women’s Veterans Support Services
Location: Raleigh, NC U.S.
Time Frame to Fill: Immediately – (Part-time 2yr position)
Rate of Pay: $31,200
Job Title: Program Coordinator
Creative Management Staffing Services is seeking to hire a Program Coordinator part-time 50% that will provide operational direction and oversight of assigned domestic violence services, with the advice and consent of the Program Manager. Supervision of assigned staff and domestic violence program volunteers. Provide Domestic Violence program coverage and services for clients, as required. Assist the Program Manager in service planning, development, reporting, and quality improvement activities. The salary from this 2yr Grant ($15,600 for Yr. 1 and Yr. 2).
Duties and Responsibilities of a Program Coordinator
- Monitors and supervises the activities of volunteers and program employees.
- Revises program goals and objectives to meet the changing needs of program participants.
- Overseas daily operations of a program and determines priorities.
- Approves program expenditures staying within budget limitations.
- Participates in solicitation of funding requests from outside sponsors.
- Advises staff, volunteers and participants on answers to questions and provides technical assistance.
- Complies with policies and procedures governing the program and ensures that the program is operating at maximum efficiency.
- Prepares reports and financial statements regarding program operations.
- Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of the program and develops new methods aimed at greater success.
- Develops promotional literature for the program such as brochures, newsletters and flyers.
- Facilitates educational workshops, meetings and conferences associated with the program.
- Interacts with members of the community to help achieve program goals and objectives.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree in marketing, accounting or an area related to the program field.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business or the specific field associated with the program.
- Master’s degree in business administrator, psychology or another area specific to the program.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses excellent finance, accounting and budgeting skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to be well-organized and to delegate work where appropriate.
- Displays strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- Has exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Shows a talent for marketing as well as formulating and implementing innovative ideas for promoting the program.
- Possesses exceptional public speaking skills.
- Has the ability to encourage and motivate others, particularly when dealing with volunteers.
- Displays excellent networking abilities.
- Spends time in the office talking on the phone and using a computer.
- Drives from place to place to visit locations where the program is being implemented or to solicit funding from businesses, individuals and branches of local and state government.
- Attends functions in the community to promote the program.
- Speaks to children and others at schools, in churches, at parks and recreation departments, in hospitals and any place else where potential program participants may be found.