Office / Construction Project Assistan
Creative Management Staffing Services is seeking to hire Office / Construction Project Assistant
Location: Wake Forest, NC, U.S.
Time Frame to Fill: Immediately – Perm
Rate of Pay: $45,000 – $47,000 Annual Wage
Mon – Fri 9:00am-6:00pm 40hrs a week
Job Title: Office/Construction Project Assistant
Security clearance required (Secret)
Creative Management Staffing Services located in Durham, NC is seeking an Office/Construction Project Assistant to assist the Operations Manager in preparing and executing contract documentation and requirements, proposals, project management assistance, accounts receivable, liaison with project employees, subcontractors and customers, general office duties, security clearance requirements, employee training.
Job duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Meet with the Operations Manager to coordinate project work requirements
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of project notebooks, proposals and estimates
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of subcontracts
- Assists in the production of marketing materials
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of contractual documentation requirements
- Prepares and delivers accounts receivable invoices and documentation
- Cooperates with accounts payable personnel
- Collects and files certified payroll documentation on projects
- Obtain necessary security clearances that will enable you to provide Assistant Facilities Clearance Officer duties
- Perform Notary Public duties
- Coordinate as necessary with various onsite project employees and subcontractors to facilitate the execution of contracts.
- Communicate with customer representatives as necessary in the execution of contracts
- Assist in the educational requirements of employees
- Assist in business development and capture management
- Assist company President and other company staff as necessary
- Complete project and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem- solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Provide input and ideas that will enable the company to run more efficiently and allow the promotion of company growth
- Other duties as assigned
- Very computer literate, possess good typing, spelling and grammatical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel and is a must.
- Proficient experience with other Microsoft products and Adobe PDFs is preferred, as would prior experience within the industry.
- Work without direct supervision while completing the work at hand.
- You must be able to fit into a small friendly office work environment while possessing a professional demeanor and appearance.
- On occasion you will be required to travel to our other company office located in Cary for training.
- A background check and verification for the ability to be employed in the U.S will be conducted.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or Bachelor’s degree in building science, construction management
- Excellent, planning, and time management skills