Creative Management Staffing Services
Job Description – Landscaping Masonry
Work Hours – 40hrs weekly (some overtime)
Location: Raleigh – Durham, NC
Job Type: Full-time
- Creative Management Staffing Services is currently searching for a landscape mason to join our team.
- This position would involve masonry projects from building outdoor fireplaces and kitchens, to building retaining walls, laying pavers, and finishing concrete.
- Candidate must be organized, and production minded as well as experienced in leading and training a crew.
- Candidate would be involved in the entire project including working on installing the landscape as well.
Required experience: Masonry: 2-5 years
Education: High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Required license or certification:
Driver’s License, must have a valid driver’s license, clean motor vehicle report, and pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications, Time management skills
- Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools and equipment required to complete various landscape/construction practices
- Carry and use a smart phone or data-enabled device for communication and reporting
- Ability to work with hand tools, power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment, and materials
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. repeatedly through an entire work shift.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, Excellent stamina is required, Work near heavy equipment and other vehicles on a regular basis, work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold.
- Flexible working hours including occasional weekend work
- We are a drug free workplace