$15 per hour
ability to walk, stand, squat, bend for 7 hours. vacuum, mop, sweep, dust, clean bathrooms, clean break rooms, empty trash, stock supply closets, dust, climb stairs other duties as assigned.
- Performs manual labor associated with the daily cleaning of buildings, including dust mopping,vacuuming, dusting, cleaning restrooms, removing trash, polishing furniture, and operating basic mechanical cleaning equipment.
- Must follow Housekeeping standards listed in the Housekeeping SOP (standard operation procedure) and the policies stated in the Housekeeping guide
- Performs various other duties that require moderate physical strength and may be performed on an occasional basis; such duties include vacuuming furniture and window treatments, washing windows, spot cleaning carpet/floors and cleaning light fixtures.
- Follows established safety requirements in using cleaning materials and equipment.
- Ensures that equipment is working properly and reports any problems when they occur
- Responsible for monitoring, moving (if necessary) and reporting any issues regarding the recycling bins at assigned buildings, i.e. bins that have not been picked up as scheduled
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Job Category||Hotel - Hospitality|