Full-time and or part-time Gutter Installer/Cleaner needed. Candidates must be trainable to run a 5” inch and 6” inch gutter machine and make mitered corners by hand. Lift up to 75lbs.; work at heights in excess of 24′; work with extension and ground ladders; physically clean and or repair gutters and be able to work in most weather conditions. This position is mostly year-round. Work week can vary depending on the weather.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Willingness to learn and or trainable as a gutter installer/cleaner
- Ability to erect ladders and safety devices
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
- Ability to stand for extended periods of
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, lift up to 75
- Comfortable with heights and climb ladders and residential roof
- Work well independently, as well as with a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to deliver high quality work
- Experience driving a box truck (valid driver’s license needed)
- Attention to detail
Experience preferred, however will train the right candidate(s).
Compensation/salary for this position will depend on experience.
|Job Category||Skilled Labor - Trades|