- Collect money for drinks served.
- Check identification of customers in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers’ excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated patrons.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- English language communication skills; and the ability to carry large, heavy trays on a continuous basis throughout the shift; must demonstrate good customer service and a friendly demeanor.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Bartending Certification Required.
- Previous bartending experience required.
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
Uniform: Black Vest, Pants, Bowtie & Shoes with White Shirt
Pay Range: $10 – $12 USD Hourly plus tips
|Job Category||Hotel - Hospitality|