Creative Management Staffing Services
Job Description – Aviation Program Managers / 2 positions available
Creative Management Staffing Services is now hiring Aviation Program Manager
Salary: $85k – $90k Yearly
Location: Elizabeth City, NC
Work hours – 5days a week, some weekends may be required. Hours TBA
Veteran Preference – Great job for former military
Position Title: Aviation Program Managers
- Two (2) Aviation Program managers with H60 Blackhawk experience.
- They assume ownership of an assigned aircraft and serves as part of the aircraft management team.
- Optimize the aircraft dispatch reliability and operational availability.
- Ensure timely scheduling and method of maintenance to minimize impact on the flight schedule.
- Providing oversight of inspections, repairs, and modifications.
- Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and inspections that conform to the standards established by the
- Company, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Prepare annual aircraft maintenance budget.
- Serve as a technical resource and subject matter expert on the assigned aircraft type.
- Provide recommendations for aircraft improvements, modifications, upgrades, etc.
- Review and ensure all required entries into the aircraft records and related documentation are accurate and managed in accordance with Company and FAA requirements.
- Develop maintenance work scopes, obtain proposals and review invoices for accuracy.
- Build and maintain strong vendor and industry business relationships.
- Serve as the Maintenance POC on the after-hours call team. Is responsible for the administration of the maintenance program.
Qualifications / Education:
- 10 years of business aviation maintenance and avionics experience with 3 years aircraft maintenance management experience.
- FAA – Airframe and Power plant certificate required, Inspection Authorization preferred.
- NCATT Certification – Aircraft Electronics Technician (AET) with related endorsements NBAA – Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) certification preferred Master Technician Certification on assigned aircraft Associate degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred
|Job Category||Maintenance, Skilled Labor - Trades|