JOB TITLE: Assistant Manager
JOB TYPE: Full Time/ Part Time
- Work Schedule: 30-35 hours per week PT; 45 – 55 hours per week FT
PAY TYPE: Hourly and/or Salary depending on experience
MINIMUM AGE: 18+ years old
- Only Authorized Workers Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Valid Driver’s License, State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
· The Assistant Manager reports directly to the General Manager and receives direction from the Assistant General Manager, General Manager, and District Manager.
· This position will assist in the direct supervision of 50-75 employees.
· Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service.
· Assist in providing Team Members with the appropriate training.
· Work lunch, dinner and weekends.
· Ensure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food and Encore service.
· Keep neat, accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
· Supervise and motivate Team Members.
· Have a good working knowledge of all equipment; assist in preventive maintenance of restaurant equipment.
· Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day by demonstrating professional management by example.
· Assist in the timely execution of all marketing plans.
· Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others.
· Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives. Create an Encore Environment.
· Responsible for increasing sales and managing operating expenses within reasonable limits and/or budget.
· Be flexible!
· Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
· Experience: Minimum 1-year experience managing people in a restaurant environment.
· Office environment work with computer and office equipment.
· Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment.
|Job Category||Hospitality-Food Service|